I want to ask one question tho, guys "does everything have to be about sex with you guys?" Don't get me wrong am no prude but, I just wanna know why the thought of shagging a girl can't leave your damn heads (no offence). I mean you hear statements like "guys think with their penis" and you just think, okay this has to be a joke. But then you guys go and burst my brain. I now actually think you guys think with your penis. WTF (xcuse my language) is wrong with your brains?
Please I know I don't speak for all girls,so let me speak for myself and the girls that think like me. We all don't want to shag you, so could you please not. Can you keep it in your pants at least. I know some of you would say that some girls want it but they just front or that some girls want it but they don't know. First of all that's BS! Do not assume. If she wants it, you will know. Trust me you don't have to try that hard. And how the hell does a person want something but not know they want it. Does that sound right to you?
I hope you all don't see this as a feminist's point of view, because it's not. Its rather from an aggrivated person's point of view.
Do you ever think maybe, just maybe you could get to know the girl better. Interact with her on a human level. Have smart engaging conversations. I don't care if she is looking so damn hot and you must have her. Control yourself,she ain't going nowhere. Many of you don't know this, but some of we girls actually appreciate guys that listen to us when we talk. I would love to talk more but let's save some for later. Chao.
Please I know I don't speak for all girls,so let me speak for myself and the girls that think like me. We all don't want to shag you, so could you please not. Can you keep it in your pants at least. I know some of you would say that some girls want it but they just front or that some girls want it but they don't know. First of all that's BS! Do not assume. If she wants it, you will know. Trust me you don't have to try that hard. And how the hell does a person want something but not know they want it. Does that sound right to you?
I hope you all don't see this as a feminist's point of view, because it's not. Its rather from an aggrivated person's point of view.
Do you ever think maybe, just maybe you could get to know the girl better. Interact with her on a human level. Have smart engaging conversations. I don't care if she is looking so damn hot and you must have her. Control yourself,she ain't going nowhere. Many of you don't know this, but some of we girls actually appreciate guys that listen to us when we talk. I would love to talk more but let's save some for later. Chao.
No comments:
Post a Comment