Wednesday, 2 December 2015

Why Lie????

This is a personal topic for me because I hate lies. Don't get me wrong,in this world everyone is a liar, including myself. I don't think there is a single person on earth that can confidently say they have never lied. But then again I don't know everyone on earth.
The reason  why I want to talk about lies to today is because I feel that I have been lied to a lot recently. Do you ever wake up and feel like you don't know a person at all. I mean someone you live with for years could all of a sudden become a complete stranger to you because of one small piece of truth you found out.
I find it very hard to trust people. I have a lot of friends yes, buh not all are true friends because of a small word called trust. That is why I don't like lies. Little lies? Sure, tell them. I don't mind, but the big lies. I would rather you not tell me at all than lie to my face.
I reaslise that if everyone spoke the truth the world would be a much better place. The truth might be bitter, but lying to a person can kill that person.
In relationships I would prefer the truth. To girls and guys out there, if you don't like that person that likes you, please do that person a favour and tell him or her the truth.  It's better than lying and leading the person on. This is how people get killed. If you are not dead from your lies yet, it means you haven't met that psychopath.

No comments:

Post a Comment