Wednesday, 2 December 2015

You're So VAIN!!

You, yeah you. I'm talking to you. You can't drop your phone, you're obessed with pictures. You're well known on snapchat. You have a million pictures on instagram. 90% of your phone gallery consists of your selfie. You probablyown two selfie sticks. You're a selfie addict. You're So Vain!!!
Everyone is so obsessed with trying to take pics of the moments that they forget to be in the moment and enjoy it.
Now, you boys that are selfie freaks, I think you need to evaluate your life, maybe you're gay. I don't understand why a Guy! has to take that many pictures of himself. The one that bursts my brain is that some of you guys pout in your pictures and make girly faces. I have one question for you "are you sane?"  Please, incase you were wondering, there is nothing cool about what you do. It is not manly, it is not cool and you don't look fly doing it so pls STOP. Leave the selfies for the girls.  Very soon boys would start wearing make up, that's if it hasn't started already. What is this world turning into tho. Smh!

No comments:

Post a Comment