Saturday, 2 January 2016

New Me Every Year

First off, I would like to wish all you darlings a happy holiday. Compliments of the season y'all, hope you all had a good wholesome time this festive period. Well that will soon be over, because come Monday, y'all have have to pack your things and head to school and work or whatever it is that you do. So, I know I have not been writing much, probably because I have been too busy having fun, hahaha. Anyways, I'm here now so let's Get Real.
Let's talk about all you "New Year,New Me" peeps out there. Now I'm going to level with you guys and be real. you see that 'New Year,New Me' crap, that's that bullshit. Honestly, it repulses me to hear that. Truth be told, you are not going to change a damn thing about your personality, so why say crap like that? You guys should stop with this nonsense. Just today, more than ten have asked me for my New Year Resolution, here is your answer people,my New Year resolution is no New Year resolution.
Some of you can do some New Year,New Me stunt every 1st of January and still go back to your previous ways on the 2nd. So please what's the point? Next time do the world a favor and shut up.
Leaving all the negatives aside [because I basically have nothing else to say], you all should have a blast this New Year. Please don't enter your New Year with negative thoughts. I give you my favorite quote of all time "positive thinking only".  Do not surround yourself with negative energy, be around positive people all the time. Most of you don't know how hard others have it, so in all that you do always seek the positive side of things. Remember God can't give you a problem that is bigger than you, so no matter the problem always believe that there is a way out. That is the only way to a truly happy and successful life. Trust me, I should know. I'm always a happy child and that is because I choose to always be happy and positive no matter what. Life is too short to be so negative, it cost nothing to be positive in life mehn.
It's never too late to catch up on all your dreams and goals. Use this new year to work on them. Forget all the gossip, bickering, fighting and them broke boys. There are bigger and greater things in life that are far more relevant than those nonsense you entertain yourself with.
I just saw one funny post, it goes "if we don't talk 31st dec 2015,23:59 then we are not friends" now i know the person that put up this post and this was written with reference to a friend she had a squabble with. I'm sorry to say but this just childish and not christian like at all. You can't say that because you can't settle your differences with someone. You never know where you might need someone.
So to end this, don't be foolish this year, make wise decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment