Ever been in that situation where you have a lot to say to someone but you just can't because of fear or something even more baseless? Well, I have. And personally I think it's stupid (not like I'm going to change anything) My excuse is that I'm not used to getting a negative reply, what's yours?
Many of you want to tell that girl or that guy how you feel. I say, go for it. This life is too short to be second guessing and feeling scared. Look at it this way, what's the worst they could possibly say asides "no"? You're not gonna die if you get a negative reply. The sliver lining to look at is that you have gotten the satisfaction of airing your feelings. So what, if he or she does not feel the same way? It's better to regret the things you've done than the things you've not.
The African mentality would not allow girls live their lives. Africans can act so retarded sometimes. Please ladies, it's not a crime to tell a guy that you admire him, the important thing is to make sure that you don't come off as desperate. You can causally ask a guy out on a date without it looking like you are about to sell him your loins. A simple "hi, would you like to get a cup of coffee with me sometime" would suffice. Or hi, you look good, would be okay. Please there is a difference between being bold and being desperate. You do not have to ask the boy to be your boyfriend ooo!!! All you thirsty girls out there. Remember, casual, not desperate.
Boys why do you have to take ages before you tell a girl you like her or have feelings for her? I mean all your "guys guys" know about it but the girl doesn't. Then she goes and dates someone else and you say you've been put in the friendzone. Like I said earlier, the worst she can say is "No". Rejection is a necessity in life. You can't live without it. I mean, I don't expect any African man to wait ages before letting a girl know of his feelings. You know why? I will tell you, it's simply because, African women and ladies are not given that freedom to Willy neely work up to a guy and tell him she fancies him. Therefore you African men should up your game and help the ladies. You never know,that girl you like might just like you back.
I'm a very shy person. Doing something as daring as this would probably scare the life out of me. Someone special once told me that it is good to take risks every now and again, you never know if you might be hit by a bus tomorrow. So why not live your life to the fullest everyday. Take smart risk (well it can't be too smart. It's a risk). With that in mind, from this day I'm going to make good decisions and tell whoever it maybe the way I feel. You should do the same chickens.
You never know, he or she might be your soulmate.
Many of you want to tell that girl or that guy how you feel. I say, go for it. This life is too short to be second guessing and feeling scared. Look at it this way, what's the worst they could possibly say asides "no"? You're not gonna die if you get a negative reply. The sliver lining to look at is that you have gotten the satisfaction of airing your feelings. So what, if he or she does not feel the same way? It's better to regret the things you've done than the things you've not.
The African mentality would not allow girls live their lives. Africans can act so retarded sometimes. Please ladies, it's not a crime to tell a guy that you admire him, the important thing is to make sure that you don't come off as desperate. You can causally ask a guy out on a date without it looking like you are about to sell him your loins. A simple "hi, would you like to get a cup of coffee with me sometime" would suffice. Or hi, you look good, would be okay. Please there is a difference between being bold and being desperate. You do not have to ask the boy to be your boyfriend ooo!!! All you thirsty girls out there. Remember, casual, not desperate.
Boys why do you have to take ages before you tell a girl you like her or have feelings for her? I mean all your "guys guys" know about it but the girl doesn't. Then she goes and dates someone else and you say you've been put in the friendzone. Like I said earlier, the worst she can say is "No". Rejection is a necessity in life. You can't live without it. I mean, I don't expect any African man to wait ages before letting a girl know of his feelings. You know why? I will tell you, it's simply because, African women and ladies are not given that freedom to Willy neely work up to a guy and tell him she fancies him. Therefore you African men should up your game and help the ladies. You never know,that girl you like might just like you back.
I'm a very shy person. Doing something as daring as this would probably scare the life out of me. Someone special once told me that it is good to take risks every now and again, you never know if you might be hit by a bus tomorrow. So why not live your life to the fullest everyday. Take smart risk (well it can't be too smart. It's a risk). With that in mind, from this day I'm going to make good decisions and tell whoever it maybe the way I feel. You should do the same chickens.
You never know, he or she might be your soulmate.
No comments:
Post a Comment