.
I'm sorry, I know this might be a bit unprofessional but I have to laugh. This is extremely funny. I believe everyone knows what I'm talking about, for those of you that don't, don't worry, I have all the gouging details.
So I watched The Headies 2016 for the first time last night/this morning. I must confess, I wasn't enjoying it at first, until olamide blew my brains with his kanye stunt.
To be completely honest I'm not against Olamide's actions. I understand his pain and it's not like as if he was making noise for an award for himself. If you ask me Don Jazzy was the childish one. He did not need to turn it into something it was not. He totally took the situation to a whole different level. He did not have to mention Olamide's name. That was just plain stupid.
All of you supporting Don Jazzy, I have one question for you all, do you think you are part of his "children"() that will get free car? If that's whats on your mind then I suggest you wake up from your slumber.
And where does Don Jazzy get off saying things like "Egbun olamide, if you want the car, come and take it"? Such nerve. He totally missed the point. It was never about the car, please Baddo can buy 10 of that car. It was about the recognition, the fact that Don Jazzy couldn't see that shows that he is not very smart and he lacks maturity.
I'm sorry y'all, it looks like I'm taking sides. I'm trying not to but it is so difficult. Don Jazzy has fallen my hands,feets and everything. I expected better from him. And can someone please explain to me why he has to involve D'banj in this mess, insulting the innocent guy. "D'banj should be the next to recieve this, not me" that's BS! He just said that to silently insult the guy and that's not cool.
All in all this was a nice way to start the New Year (maybe I'm just saying that because I love to see drama). I would have preferred it if some punches were thrown (just kidding ). I like the maturity of some of those involved(not going to mention names).
Stay tuned because I have pictures and videos for all of you.
I'm sorry, I know this might be a bit unprofessional but I have to laugh. This is extremely funny. I believe everyone knows what I'm talking about, for those of you that don't, don't worry, I have all the gouging details.
So I watched The Headies 2016 for the first time last night/this morning. I must confess, I wasn't enjoying it at first, until olamide blew my brains with his kanye stunt.
To be completely honest I'm not against Olamide's actions. I understand his pain and it's not like as if he was making noise for an award for himself. If you ask me Don Jazzy was the childish one. He did not need to turn it into something it was not. He totally took the situation to a whole different level. He did not have to mention Olamide's name. That was just plain stupid.
All of you supporting Don Jazzy, I have one question for you all, do you think you are part of his "children"() that will get free car? If that's whats on your mind then I suggest you wake up from your slumber.
And where does Don Jazzy get off saying things like "Egbun olamide, if you want the car, come and take it"? Such nerve. He totally missed the point. It was never about the car, please Baddo can buy 10 of that car. It was about the recognition, the fact that Don Jazzy couldn't see that shows that he is not very smart and he lacks maturity.
I'm sorry y'all, it looks like I'm taking sides. I'm trying not to but it is so difficult. Don Jazzy has fallen my hands,feets and everything. I expected better from him. And can someone please explain to me why he has to involve D'banj in this mess, insulting the innocent guy. "D'banj should be the next to recieve this, not me" that's BS! He just said that to silently insult the guy and that's not cool.
All in all this was a nice way to start the New Year (maybe I'm just saying that because I love to see drama). I would have preferred it if some punches were thrown (just kidding ). I like the maturity of some of those involved(not going to mention names).
Stay tuned because I have pictures and videos for all of you.
No comments:
Post a Comment