I don't know about all of you, but there are some certain things a lady should not do in public. If you are going to do it at least let us understand you, then again I don't know how angry Davido must have made her.
Seems like everybody wants to be part of this beef. I won't be surprised if later in this week, more people that absolutely have nothing to do with this beef in the first place start to join in. It's not a competition people, it wasn't even supposed to get this far. Then again this might just be publicity stunt, it's like Wande saying "oh you know what, Olamide mentioned my name, let me get in on this" Lol.
But in all seriousness, we really need to stop all these irrelevant beefing. Nigerian Artist please take a page from Jay-z and Beyonce's book.
The sad part about all these rivalry, is that the moment that was supposed to make the Headies2016 a memorable one was so by-passed. I mean people for God's sake Eva had a beautiful proposal. Eva if you are reading this, congratulations girl. Everyone can remember that day the way they want to, but you and your darling fiance would remember it the way it's supposed to be remembered. A beautiful day, that begins the journey of your lives together forever. It is truly a wonderful way to start the new year. Have a blissful marriage honey.
No comments:
Post a Comment