Thursday, 21 July 2016

Let's Talk Linda Ikeji

Can someone please tell me why a successful woman would act so childish on social media? I used to look up to this woman as a fellow blogger. Now I'm beginning to question my decision. I honestly did not expect such from her.
Seriously though, how do you take a picture of your bags to show off your wealth and it turns out that the bag is fake, then you have the audacity to argue on social media and take more pictures? Do you have no shame? Does she honestly think that her instagram fight was a big improvement on her career?
I was shocked when she actually captioned one of the fake bag picture on instagram with ".....took another picture on my bed in my N500m mansion in banana Island" what's up with that? Linda if you are reading this, that's that Bullshit!! You don't say that, EVER!
This just goes to show that maturity truly doesn't come with money and age.  Linda I'm sorry to say but you lack maturity. I understand the anger one might feel when someone tells you that an expensive item you bought is fake, but that doesn't mean you have to stoop to their level. It doesn't excuse her behaviour at all. I mean she could use that money to help poor kids and give back to the society, instead she uses it to buy material things, as if that's not enough she posts it on instagram and acts childish. That's just sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment