Erm, posers you can read this as well. Some of you are Slang crucifiers you know.
My dear people,if you do not know what the slang means or how to use it, then don't use it. Ejoor. I mean it's not by force, really!! It's not. Don't feel you have to use everything you hear. If you must use it at all cost, maybe they have sworn for your destiny like that, then please ask questions. There is no shame in asking, it's free. And if you are too shallow minded that you feel people will laugh at you and that's such a bad thing then ask me, I won't judge. I promise. And if I don't know I will ask someone that does because like I said "no shame".
Or, instead of this long process, you can just be yourself and not copy everything you hear. I know some people who use the word "tacky" anyhow and it drives me nuts. If you are part of those people please stop it. Find out the meaning of the word, then use it appropriately. Remember one important thing "it is not by force".
My dear people,if you do not know what the slang means or how to use it, then don't use it. Ejoor. I mean it's not by force, really!! It's not. Don't feel you have to use everything you hear. If you must use it at all cost, maybe they have sworn for your destiny like that, then please ask questions. There is no shame in asking, it's free. And if you are too shallow minded that you feel people will laugh at you and that's such a bad thing then ask me, I won't judge. I promise. And if I don't know I will ask someone that does because like I said "no shame".
Or, instead of this long process, you can just be yourself and not copy everything you hear. I know some people who use the word "tacky" anyhow and it drives me nuts. If you are part of those people please stop it. Find out the meaning of the word, then use it appropriately. Remember one important thing "it is not by force".
No comments:
Post a Comment