Tuesday, 17 November 2015

Americanas

Okay, I know there is a lot of interest on my last post and I want to go further into it,but first let's talk about our fake Americanas out there.
You know now a days everyone wants to be white. I don't blame y'all. I really don't. The Kardashians have you all believing you can be anything and get paid for doing absolutely nothing(not hating. FYI). This impression let's y'all think you need to be white to do this shit. Well, you don't.  So stop with the bleaching Ladies and a few Gents (shame on the guys tho.). There are black people making it out there. It all boils down to being fake.
Some of you girls will say "I'm not bleaching,my body is just becoming fresh because of my healthy diet". I have one thing to say to you. Gerraahae!!!
And as for the few guys out there that bleach. What wire is missing from your brain? What missing screw in your head makes you think it's alright to bleach. I mean,some certain struggles should be left for girls and their craziness. If a white woman can leave her country and marry a black Ghanaian, then brother fear not. Nothing is impossible.
Let's also not ignore the health hazard that is the side effects of such rubbish.

No comments:

Post a Comment