Tuesday, 17 November 2015

Posers

Today I want to take my time to focus on posers and their obsessive need to always be fake. I don't really know much about the Gents (would find out soon), but I know for a fact that most of you ladies out there are posers. You want to say I'm a hater? Go ahead. Nobody ever likes the truth because it hurts, so they tag you a hater.
There is a thin line between showing off your wealth to inspire others and actually showing off.
Girls, do not feel you have to take pictures of that one expensive item you bought and hastag "shopping with bae". For Christ's sake they are all material things.
Am sure in this recent fuel scarcity moment, some of you girls will take pictures of full fuel tank and go "fuel scarcity got nothing on me".
And for those of you who eat in restaurants like Mr Biggs and the likes without taking a single picture but takes a million in KFC. The thunder that will strike you is doing press up. It is just chicken.
What makes me sad is that this stupid behaviour is mostly carried out by Nigerians. Please do not give other countries the satisfaction of thinking and calling us local.
I want to encourage those of you out there with common decency to please help me disgrace these posers. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment