Right now I'm speaking mainly for Nigeria,but the economy is affecting other countries,I haven't done a lot of research on it.
Back to the matter,can someone pls explain to me what's up with President Buhari? Who knows what's going on in that messed up brain of his? All of you that supported change, you wanted change right. Well you got change,hope you're happy now? I mean seriously,we've lost everything,fuel,value of naira,dollar rate,electricity(although it was nothing to write home about before). Question is how do we move on from this,what's the way out?
Not implying anything,but when I hear somethings Buhari has done like giving the Muslims dollars at the rate of 197 instead of 390,I wonder why he has not been assassinated yet. Nigerians what are you waiting for (lol). We need to do something about the blind illiteratracy that is dragging us to our impending doom. I wish i could say more but I'm afraid that if I keep talking I might get arrested. The things I have to say to him might be a bit much.
Pray for Nigeria guys,PRAY!!!
Saturday, 13 August 2016
Zero Economy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment