Forgiveness!!! Forgive that person.Yeah you heard me, I said forgive that person. Let it go. I know it hurt. Yes,you feel betrayed, you feel stabbed in back and all that. That's perfectly understandable but look at it this way, not forgiving someone is like renting a space in your head for free.
No doubt forgiving someone is not easy. As a human being and as Christians that's one of the things that tests out strengths. I'm the last person that's going to say forgivenessis easy. To be completely honest in the process of forgiveness is the apology part that pisses me off. I don't like beating the words "I'm sorry" from people especially when I know they are going to do it again. I mean if you throw a plate in the floor and it breaks,then you say sorry to that plate is it going to fix the plate? No,it's not. I feel like when you took your action, you knew it would hurt me(some people actually go out of their way to hurt) so why apologise like you dint know what you were doing. I'm no fool, but I've come to the conclusion that we are all human beings and we all make mistakes, no one is perfect. Even I myself have made mistakes, who knows I might have done this to someone.
Another annoying thing is that people don't apologise and some that do, don't offer a heartfelt apology,they show no remorse whatsoever. And that right there is what makes my blood hot.
Well,enough of that. I didn't come to talk about not forgiving people, I'm here to sell forgiveness. Seriously we all need to learn to forgive. I can't stress this enough. The hardest thing I've had to do was to forgive someone who wasn't sorry and accept an apology I did not recieve. Remember when you say the Lord's prayer you ask Him to forgive you your sins as you forgive those who have wronged you. So if you don't forgive people,you're simply telling God not to forgive you. Besides don't you wonder what would have been if you don't forgive a person and that person dies?
Be like me people, let karma get them. Don't worry,she will eventually get them.
No doubt forgiving someone is not easy. As a human being and as Christians that's one of the things that tests out strengths. I'm the last person that's going to say forgivenessis easy. To be completely honest in the process of forgiveness is the apology part that pisses me off. I don't like beating the words "I'm sorry" from people especially when I know they are going to do it again. I mean if you throw a plate in the floor and it breaks,then you say sorry to that plate is it going to fix the plate? No,it's not. I feel like when you took your action, you knew it would hurt me(some people actually go out of their way to hurt) so why apologise like you dint know what you were doing. I'm no fool, but I've come to the conclusion that we are all human beings and we all make mistakes, no one is perfect. Even I myself have made mistakes, who knows I might have done this to someone.
Another annoying thing is that people don't apologise and some that do, don't offer a heartfelt apology,they show no remorse whatsoever. And that right there is what makes my blood hot.
Well,enough of that. I didn't come to talk about not forgiving people, I'm here to sell forgiveness. Seriously we all need to learn to forgive. I can't stress this enough. The hardest thing I've had to do was to forgive someone who wasn't sorry and accept an apology I did not recieve. Remember when you say the Lord's prayer you ask Him to forgive you your sins as you forgive those who have wronged you. So if you don't forgive people,you're simply telling God not to forgive you. Besides don't you wonder what would have been if you don't forgive a person and that person dies?
Be like me people, let karma get them. Don't worry,she will eventually get them.
No comments:
Post a Comment