Saturday, 6 February 2016

It's Sex Talk Again.

Okay, so I feel like I came off a bit feminist in my last post on sex. I might have sounded a tad bit judgmental and I apologise for that. Truth is I wrote that piece while I was a bit angry. So I'm going to tackle this topic from a guy's point of view.
Well, we all know that guys have a higher libido than girls do (if you didn't know that, now you do). They are prone to be more horny than most girls. And I'm starting to understand them.
Girls, it doesn't help anyone when you go out dressed in skimpy clothes. You dress half naked to leave your house and then you expect guys not to look at you with lust in their eyes. Niggeress, if you're gonna dress the part, play the role. You can't make a guy hot for you and tell him you're not going to sleep with him. Nobody likes a tease.
I want to make it clear that I'm not defending the actions of guys. As a matter of fact, I'm not defending anyone neither am I on anyone's side.
Both boys and girls have to look at other things in a partner asides sex. Like I said earlier, you need to get to know each other better. And oh it's so true that some girls would rather have sex than talk to you. And it's also true that some guys would like to get to know you better by talking to you rather than having sex with you all the time....psych!!! Lmao. I crank myself up sometimes. But seriously, I do know some gentlemen who can put off sex. And my hat goes off to them, respect! It's not an easy thing to do but it's possible guys and girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment