Ever have those days where you just want to kick back and not think of anything? Be in the moment? Or those moments where you wish you were younger? I have, I seriously miss my secondary school days sometimes. I won't lie,those were simpler times. If you are still in secondary school, my advice to you is, enjoy every moment of it,you are only in secondary school once.
As time passes life gets harder, if there is anything I have learnt, it's that. Be wise and make smart decisions, learn from your mistakes and experiences, learn from other's mistakes as well. We learn everyday till we die.
Do not let the shackles of depression hold you down. No matter what happens in life, know that life goes on, with or without you. So stop feeling sorry for yourself. Pick yourself up when you fall, dust yourself off and continue from where you stopped. I never understood why people got depressed until I fell a victim. It's funny for me because I'm always a happy child, no matter the obstacles I face in life and trust me I have seen and felt pain. But I always remain happy and optimistic. I want you all to do the same. All of you that feel depressed and those of you that have chronic mood swings, remember one thing, you are alive and breathing. If that's not enough, I don't know what is. No matter how bad you think you have it, no matter how bad things are for you right now, know that someone out there has it worse than you do. So don't give life the chance to mess you up. When life gives you lemons, you make lemonades. Turn your negative into positive and keep fighting. Let's make life worth living. And remember your ultimate strength and help comes from God Himself.
As time passes life gets harder, if there is anything I have learnt, it's that. Be wise and make smart decisions, learn from your mistakes and experiences, learn from other's mistakes as well. We learn everyday till we die.
Do not let the shackles of depression hold you down. No matter what happens in life, know that life goes on, with or without you. So stop feeling sorry for yourself. Pick yourself up when you fall, dust yourself off and continue from where you stopped. I never understood why people got depressed until I fell a victim. It's funny for me because I'm always a happy child, no matter the obstacles I face in life and trust me I have seen and felt pain. But I always remain happy and optimistic. I want you all to do the same. All of you that feel depressed and those of you that have chronic mood swings, remember one thing, you are alive and breathing. If that's not enough, I don't know what is. No matter how bad you think you have it, no matter how bad things are for you right now, know that someone out there has it worse than you do. So don't give life the chance to mess you up. When life gives you lemons, you make lemonades. Turn your negative into positive and keep fighting. Let's make life worth living. And remember your ultimate strength and help comes from God Himself.
No comments:
Post a Comment